Your curls go through a lot in 24 hours. Everything from the weather to working out to resting your head on the pillow at night can cause your perfectly defined curls to flatten or frizz. Luckily, it’s easy to revive second (or third!) day curls when you’re armed with the right tools. Watch and learn how our Botanical Boost® Curl Energizing & Refreshing Spray can give new life to limp curls.
How to get the look:
1. Starting with dry hair, mist Botanical Boost® Curl Energizing & Refreshing Spray all over. Don’t be afraid to really saturate the hair—this will help to reactivate your curl pattern, and the no-residue formula won’t weigh down your curls.
2. Cup curls with the palms of your hands to help them reform.
3. Dry damp curls with a diffuser, using a lifting motion to boost body.
4. To help define individual curls, coil small sections around your finger.
5. Mist with Curl Last™ Flexible-Hold Hairspray, holding the can about 6 inches away from your hair, to help curls hold their shape.