Dear Ouidad Family,
We hope that you are healthy and well. It’s been a difficult few months, but we are so excited to be able to finally welcome you back into the salon!
The safety and comfort of our clients is our first priority, and we are committed to following necessary protocol in order to maintain an experience that is both safe and enjoyable.
As we have reopened our NYC and LA Flagship salons, here are the practices we have put into place to ensure that this is possible:
- We will be cleaning and sanitizing the entire salon (including all surfaces, door handles, restrooms, credit card terminals) regularly throughout the day.
- All staff will have their temperature taken prior to every shift.
- The salon staff will be required to wear face masks and shields when providing services.
- We will ask that all clients have their temperature taken prior to entering the salon and require them to wear masks.
- Staff will be required to wash and sanitize their hands in between each client.
- There will be safety shields located at reception and at each shampoo station.
- We have added additional hand sanitizing stations throughout the salon.
- We will plan additional time for each appointment to allow for proper cleaning and sanitizing of stations, products, and tools in between clients.
- Shampoo stations will be cleaned, sanitized, and logged in between each client.
- The reception area will be closed to guests and family members to ensure we are maintaining social distancing.
- The salon will now be cashless, including providing change for tips— however, Venmo will be available for tipping.
- Clients arriving more than 10 minutes late will be rescheduled unless stylist’s schedule is able to accommodate.
- No walk-in appointments will be accepted.
- In-salon consultations will no longer be available—please arrange a virtual appointment.
- We have removed all magazines and will pause on serving beverages until further notice.
- While we’d love to give you a hug or a handshake, we’ll be avoiding any non-essential physical contact for the time being.